|Classes provided: K1 - K3 classes:|
|( Morning Session 9:00 am – 12:00 noon )|
|( Afternoon Session 1:30pm – 4:30pm )|
- Please submit the application form together with the following documents required in person
- Documents required:
- Original & the copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- Original & the copy of the applicant’s immunisation record
- Parents’ I. D. Card or travelling documents
- 3 Applicant’s photos
- The application fee is $30 (to be collected together with the application form)
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- Under the kindergarten (KG) education scheme (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit children holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to the EDB from September to November 2023. The RC will be open for applications in September 2023 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of the application onto the EDB’s website (https://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e) in due course.
- Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete the processing of the applications and issue the RC to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a child cannot obtain an RC as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme 2, the EDB will then issue a Kindergarten Admission Pass (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the child concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted
|Tuition Fees for the School Year 2024-2025|
|Tuition Fee||Half Day Class :||Free|
|Miscellaneous Fee||Each Term||K1||Approx.||$169.00|
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the KG will be given due priority consideration
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
Admission for the 2023-2024 school year
|Class||Age of the Children|
|K1||Born on or before 31/12/2020|
|K2||Born on or before 31/12/2019|
|K3||Born on or before 31/12/2018|
Admission for the 2024-2025 school year
|Class||Age of the Children|
|K1||Born on or before 31/12/2021|
|K2||Born on or before 31/12/2020|
|K3||Born on or before 31/12/2019|
- We will arrange individual interviews for all applicants.
- The notification will be sent to parents separately.
- Parents should accompany their children for the interview
- The interview with the child will be held in English. In case the child cannot speak English, the interviewing teacher will use another language familiar to the child e.g. Chinese, Hindi and Urdu
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 15 December 2023 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 4 to 6 January 2024 (Centralised Registration Dates) by submitting the RC / AP to the KG.
- Applicants on the waiting list: We will inform the parents (by post and phone call). Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the KG. Parents are required to submit the RC / AP to the KG.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the RC / AP during registration, the KG may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit an application for the registration document to the EDB within the specified period.
- Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the KG in writing. The KG will return the RC / AP to the parent. Upon obtaining the RC / AP, the KG will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Our telephone no.: 2891 0552
Download Application Form (pdf format): Download Form
You can obtain an application form at our school.
Period for distributing & submitting the application form:
- Date: 1st Septermber, 2023 to 30th June, 2024
- Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) 9:00am to 1:00pm (Saturdays)